SOHL Global supports and protects the value and dignity of every human person from conception through the end of life by providing education, counseling, community awareness, support, and access to programs that lift up those who are devalued.
We envision a world where every person is valued and loved, communities serve and respect one another, and people live in unity under the grace, mercy, and healing of Jesus Christ.
We use the SOHL Care and SOHL Packs programs to deliver some of the most sustainable life-giving ministries around the world. We leverage our expertise to provide some of the most competitive and effective outreach strategies to reach women with unplanned pregnancies.
We engage and equip pastors, church leaders, and the entire body of Christ with healing and life-giving skills to serve those who are devalued. Through our SOHL Connect program, we help believers, ministries, churches, and life-giving ministries get connected with one another making it easier to serve the global community. Learn More
Statement of Faith
We believe . . .
- The Bible is the fully inspired authoritative word of God applicable for all faith and life (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- There is one God, eternally present in three persons: Father Son, and Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19 & 2 Cor 13:14)
- Jesus is both God and man, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died for our debts on the cross, and he rose again from the grave conquering death. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the Father. He is the only intercessor between God and man serving as our mediator. Jesus is the only path to eternal life (John 3:16, Matt 1:18-24, 1 Cor 15:3-4, Heb 9:24, and 10:12).
- The Holy Spirit is a person of the Trinity Godhead who convicts people of their sin, regenerates, lives within, and empowers believers. He dispenses spiritual gifts while developing holiness (Acts 1;8, 1 Cor 12: 4-11 and 6:19, John 3:5-6, 14: 16-17, and 16:8-11).
- That every person is created in the image of God, male and female created in His image and subsequently valued in full. Additionally, every person is sinful and lost needing to be saved which is only possible by grace through faith in the bloodshed on the cross by Jesus Christ. Every person will face eternity with believers to everlasting life and unbelievers to eternal condemnation (Gen 1:27-28, 2:17, Rom 3:9-10, 19-23, 6:4-5, 25, Eph 2:1-3, 8, 13, 6:4-5, 23, John 5: 28-29, 1 Thess 4:16-18, and 1 peter 1:3-5).
- That redemption is a free gift provided only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ with no justification from the action of individuals (Eph 2:8-9, John 1:12, Rom 3:20, 27-28, 5:1-2, Col 1:13-14, and 1 Tim 1:9 ).
- That the church is the body of Christ comprised of all who have accepted the redemptive gift of salvation provided by Jesus Christ who shed his blood on the cross. The Holy Spirit empowers the church to pursue holiness and obedience to the will of God (Acts 20:28, Rom 8:5-11, Gal 5:16-25, Col 1:17-18, Eph 1:22-23, and 1 Thes 4:16-17).
- That ministry should be conducted as the collaborative and collective body of Christ. That Christ calls all of us to come alongside and carry one another’s burdens (1 Cor 12, Gal 6:2).